Yakuza 5 Remastered (PC) - Steam Gift - JAPAN
Check country restrictions
Short Description :
Yakuza 5 is an action adventure beat em up game and is the fifth main installment in the Yakuza game series The game was released on PlayStation3 in 2013 PS4 in 2019 and PC in 2021Yakuza 5 GameplayThe gameplay is divided into two modes combat and...
- REGION: JAPAN
- PLATFORM: Steam
- RELEASE DATE: 2021-01-28
Yakuza 5 is an action-adventure beat-em-up game and is the fifth main installment in the Yakuza game series. The game was released on PlayStation3 in 2013, PS4 in 2019 and PC in 2021.
Yakuza 5 Gameplay
The gameplay is divided into two modes, combat and adventure. The adventure mode allows the player to freely roam and explore the open world as well as play some mini-games. The world has been expanded and includes numerous new locations, with more mini-games and activities making it worthwhile to explore. In the combat mode, you get yourself ready for fighting your opponents in battles filled with action. This mode received certain improvements to play in an even more action-packed way and the transition between modes has been accordingly adjusted to achieve that.
The game presents you with the unusual number of main protagonists, since you play as five of them, with almost everyone returning from the previous games of this series. Y5 features the main character of the series Kazuma Kiryu, two characters from the previous installment Shun Akiyama and Taiga Saejima, as well as Haruka Sawamura previously not playable in the games. The new main character introduced to the game is Tatsuo Shinada.
The action of the game takes place in 2012 when the main protagonist appears - Kazuma Kiryu working as a taxi driver to help his loves ones, whose peaceful life does not last long as the tensions between gangs arise. This time the Dojima Legendary Dragon has to decide whether to help his friend or not. Other characters get their lives mixed up in the criminal life connected to Yakuza and need to resolve mysteries and fight their way through their own stories.
The action of the game will take place in five different places in Japan. The first one, already known to the Yakuza players – Kamurocho (Kabukichō). The second one Sōtenbori a fictional representation of Osaka district also known from the previous instance of Yakuza. The three new districts that appear in the game are Nagasugai a red-light district in the fictional Fukuoka, Kin'eicho (fictional Nagoya) and Tsukimino (fictional Susukino).
Yakuza 5 game has been warmly received not only by fans in Japan but also by other players from across the globe. The number of activities and freedom of exploring and participating in minigames and events earned it praise from players and critics.
- Play 5 different characters each one having its own background story;
- Explore five different districts located all over Japan two of them making a return from the previous Yakuza series games and three completely new ones;
- Check out the two different game modes, the adventure which allows you to explore and the combat which allows you to fight your enemies;
- Play mini-games and take part I activities during the exploration of the city;
- Progress through the story and make your own choices.
- ProcessorIntel Core i3-2100 | AMD FX-4350
- GraphicsNvidia GeForce GTS 450, 1 GB | AMD Radeon HD 5770, 1 GB
- Memory4 GB RAM
- Disk space32.5 GB available space
- SystemWindows 7
- ProcessorIntel Core i7-3770 | AMD FX-8350
- GraphicsNvidia GeForce GTX 570, 1 GB | AMD Radeon HD 6950, 2 GB
- Memory4 GB RAM
- Disk space32.5 GB available space
- SystemWindows 10
1. I bought a key by mistake (wrong platform / region / version or multiple copies) and didn’t use it. Can I get refund ?
- My key is invalid: If you see an error message indicating that your key may be invalid, please check for the following: Are you activating the product on the proper platform? Have you copied the key properly?
- My key is region locked: If you see an error message suggesting that your key code can’t be activated in your region, please make sure to check first if you purchased your key for the correct region (by checking the product page on uquid.com). Some of the products sold on Uquid.com have regional restrictions and can be activated only in certain regions or countries.
-My key has already been used:
If the error message suggests that your key code has been used already:
Log out of your account and log back in, then check your library again. If you tried to enter your key multiple times, it may be that you activated it already but didn’t see the game in your library yet; If the key you are trying to activate is for a DLC, it could be listed separately from the main game in your library. Make sure to check your library for DLCs or start the game to see if the code didn’t work already for you.
- My key has been revoked: If you receive an information that your key code has been deactivated by the developer of the game, please contact us immediately and let us know of what happened with your key.
Because of that, we recommend that you never close the checkout window in your browser or go back from a payment that is already being processed in Uquid checkout. Closing your browser window while your payment is still pending can cause issues with it and as a result interrupt delivery of your order – we wouldn’t want that to happen.
Double check the e-mail address that you entered in the shopping cart during your purchase
Check the status of your order in the "Orders history"
Make sure to check if you haven't perhaps purchased a pre-order
If you have checked all of the above and still couldn't find an e-mail regarding your purchase, please contact our support team by creating a ticket here