Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (PC) - Steam Key - EUROPE
Check country restrictions
Short Description :
Wolfenstein The Old Blood is an FPP action adventure shooter game The players character has a health and armor bars which is divided into sections Said section regenerates over time however if an entire one is depleted the player must find a...
- REGION: EUROPE
- PLATFORM: Steam
- DEVELOPER: MachineGames
- PUBLISHER: Bethesda Softworks
- RELEASE DATE: 2015-05-04
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood is an FPP action-adventure shooter game. The player’s character has a health and armor bars, which is divided into sections. Said section regenerates over time, however, if an entire one is depleted, the player must find a health pack or piece of body armor to replenish it. Combat in game is based on using melee weapons, firearms and explosives. Melee attacks are used to stealthily get rid of enemies, avoiding detection. If player’s presence is discovered firefight ensues. In a fight, players can use cover, which can be leaned around, over and under. Covers can also be used while in stealth to gain a tactical advantage over unsuspecting foes.
Players can carry as many weapons as they find along the way. Some of these weapons can be dual-wielded, which doubles dealt damage. Many of the weapons from the New Order return, but the Old Blood adds some new ones as well. One of the biggest new additions is a pair of steel pipes, which can be combined into a large one. Each of the pipes can be used as weapons and in contextual circumstances, such as climbing rock walls, and opening parts of the environment. Other weapons available in TOB include handguns, small and heavy machine guns, shotguns, rifles and grenades. Enemies in The Old Blood come in few different types: Nazi soldiers, with varied strength, Supersoldaten, robot-like super soldiers, Panzerhunds, large mechanical dogs as well as undead soldiers and civilians, called Shamblers.
Similarly to the New Order, in the Old Blood players can complete „Perks” by fulfilling specific tasks, such as killing enemies silently, killing specific enemies a certain number of times or with a specific weapon. Upon completion of the task, players unlock a bonus like for example increased health or armor, more ammunition for a specific weapon, the ability to restore health by stealth takedowns. The levels of Wolfenstein: The Old Blood also hide various collectibles, like concept art or character bios.
Wolfenstein: TOB features few different game modes, namely Challenge Arenas and Nightmare Levels. In Challenge Arena mode, which unlocks with the progress in the story, players must fend off waves of enemies to obtain medals. Nightmare Levels are accessed through a bed found in each chapter, which allows the player to play through levels of Wolfenstein 3D. These function as in-game Easter Eggs.
Plot and Characters
B.J. Blazkowicz, the main character of the Wolfenstein series and Richard Wesley (codename Agent One) are sent on a mission to infiltrate Castle Wolfenstein. Their objective is to retrieve top-secret Nazi folder from the castle’s commanding officer, Nazi archeologist and Standartenführerin Helga von Schabbs. The folder is said to contain the location of Wihlem Strasse, a.k.a. Deathshead, ruthless Nazi scientist. When their mission goes south, Blazkowicz escapes and hides in the nearby village, where he discovers that the Nazis’ plans might be much bigger than he expected.
The Old Blood for PC received favorable reviews from players. Strong points of the game were just as fun as the New Order despite being shorter and less plot heavy. Some players were dissatisfied with how little novelty of the game, claiming that much of The Old Blood was already seen in the previous installment of the series. However, that did not detract from the overall experience of the game. If you are a fan of the Wolfenstein series and you want to give TOB game a shot
- The Action! Experience MachineGames’ intense first-person combat as you brandish all-new Nazi-inspired weapons such as the bolt-action rifle, 1946 shotgun, and the grenade-launching Kampfpistole. Unlock your potential with a new set of perks for hi-octane action and vicious stealth take-downs.
- The Adventure! Explore breath-taking set pieces featuring rural Germanic towns, sprawling valleys tangled with cable cars and bridges, ghostly catacombs, as well as a return to the iconic Castle Wolfenstein. Use dual-wielding metal pipes to navigate the world with brand new wall-climbing abilities.
- The Terror! Go up against a new cast of vicious villains and enemies, including legions of hulking new Super Soldiers, elite shock troops, drones and the darkest and most terrifying Nazi creations yet.
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-2500 - 3.3 GHz / AMD FX-8320 - 3.5 GHz
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 / AMD Radeon HD 6870 - 1 GB VRAM
- Memory4 GB RAM
- Disk space38 GB
- SystemWindows 7 / Windows 8 - 64-bit
- ProcessorIntel Core i7 / AMD FX-8350
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 / AMD Radeon R9 280 - 3 GB VRAM
- Memory8 GB RAM
- Disk space38 GB
- SystemWindows 7 / Windows 8 - 64-bit
This product contains elements of
1. I bought a key by mistake (wrong platform / region / version or multiple copies) and didn’t use it. Can I get refund ?
- My key is invalid: If you see an error message indicating that your key may be invalid, please check for the following: Are you activating the product on the proper platform? Have you copied the key properly?
- My key is region locked: If you see an error message suggesting that your key code can’t be activated in your region, please make sure to check first if you purchased your key for the correct region (by checking the product page on uquid.com). Some of the products sold on Uquid.com have regional restrictions and can be activated only in certain regions or countries.
-My key has already been used:
If the error message suggests that your key code has been used already:
Log out of your account and log back in, then check your library again. If you tried to enter your key multiple times, it may be that you activated it already but didn’t see the game in your library yet; If the key you are trying to activate is for a DLC, it could be listed separately from the main game in your library. Make sure to check your library for DLCs or start the game to see if the code didn’t work already for you.
- My key has been revoked: If you receive an information that your key code has been deactivated by the developer of the game, please contact us immediately and let us know of what happened with your key.
Because of that, we recommend that you never close the checkout window in your browser or go back from a payment that is already being processed in Uquid checkout. Closing your browser window while your payment is still pending can cause issues with it and as a result interrupt delivery of your order – we wouldn’t want that to happen.
Double check the e-mail address that you entered in the shopping cart during your purchase
Check the status of your order in the "Orders history"
Make sure to check if you haven't perhaps purchased a pre-order
If you have checked all of the above and still couldn't find an e-mail regarding your purchase, please contact our support team by creating a ticket here