Undead Development (PC) - Steam Gift - NORTH AMERICA
Check country restrictions
Short Description :
Undead Developmentis a virtual reality game with a creative building system Explore different environments and scavenge for supplies weapons and ammo Choose a base to defend and start boarding up any openings with the hammer tool Break apart...
- REGION: NORTH AMERICA
- PLATFORM: Steam
- RELEASE DATE: 2021-01-13
Undead Development is a virtual reality game with a creative building system. Explore different environments and scavenge for supplies, weapons, and ammo. Choose a base to defend and start boarding up any openings with the hammer tool. Break apart furniture and use the pieces to wall up your new home. The undead horde will soon put your construction skills to the test. See how long you can last with short breaks to rebuild and scavenge again.
Undead Development has a dynamic nailing system that allows you to nail any object to another. Board up an open doorway to slow down the undead, nail an axe to your rifle, or see what happens when you nail a bear trap to the end of a baseball bat. What creative ways will you come up with to defend your home?
- Explore maps and choose your base to defend
- Scavenge for supplies from randomized loot
- Break apart furniture and use it to fortify your base
- Use the dynamic nailing system to find creative ways to protect yourself
A progression system with over 70 pieces of loot to unlock and with more than 30 being unique guns and weapons.
8 available maps designed to be replayable and open ended. 6 maps have multiple bases to choose from.
All maps use a randomized loot system for scavenging supplies.Each map has a night mode to unlock that is spookier and more difficult.A home base with practice range.
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-4590 or AMD FX 8350
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX 480
- Memory4 GB RAM
- Disk space2 GB available space
- SystemWindows 7
1. I bought a key by mistake (wrong platform / region / version or multiple copies) and didn’t use it. Can I get refund ?
- My key is invalid: If you see an error message indicating that your key may be invalid, please check for the following: Are you activating the product on the proper platform? Have you copied the key properly?
- My key is region locked: If you see an error message suggesting that your key code can’t be activated in your region, please make sure to check first if you purchased your key for the correct region (by checking the product page on uquid.com). Some of the products sold on Uquid.com have regional restrictions and can be activated only in certain regions or countries.
-My key has already been used:
If the error message suggests that your key code has been used already:
Log out of your account and log back in, then check your library again. If you tried to enter your key multiple times, it may be that you activated it already but didn’t see the game in your library yet; If the key you are trying to activate is for a DLC, it could be listed separately from the main game in your library. Make sure to check your library for DLCs or start the game to see if the code didn’t work already for you.
- My key has been revoked: If you receive an information that your key code has been deactivated by the developer of the game, please contact us immediately and let us know of what happened with your key.
Because of that, we recommend that you never close the checkout window in your browser or go back from a payment that is already being processed in Uquid checkout. Closing your browser window while your payment is still pending can cause issues with it and as a result interrupt delivery of your order – we wouldn’t want that to happen.
Double check the e-mail address that you entered in the shopping cart during your purchase
Check the status of your order in the "Orders history"
Make sure to check if you haven't perhaps purchased a pre-order
If you have checked all of the above and still couldn't find an e-mail regarding your purchase, please contact our support team by creating a ticket here