Star Wars Battlefront Origin Key RU/CISCANNOT ACTIVATE IN: United States of America
Check country restrictions
Short Description :
In Star Wars Battlefront an entire fleet of X wings and TIE fighters has expanded over the sky Jump on the Imperial speeder bike and try to dodge the blaster fires coming your way Engage in the whole new legendary Star Wars battles Be the hero create...
- PLATFORM: Origin
- DEVERLOPER: EA DICE
- PUBLISHER: Electronic Arts
- RELEASE DATE: 2015-11-17
In Star Wars Battlefront an entire fleet of X-wings and TIE fighters has expanded over the sky. Jump on the Imperial speeder bike and try to dodge the blaster fires coming your way. Engage in the whole new, legendary Star Wars battles. Be the hero, create your own unforgettable moments in Star Wars Battlefront.
- Iconic Star Wars Characters - ever longed for joining the Dark Side of the Force? It’s within your reach now! Become Darth Vader to Force Choke your enemies or Emperor Palpatine to wield control over the galaxy. You may also dominate the battlefield as Luke Skywalker or aid your army with the Enhanced Squad Shield with Princess Leia.
- Command Vehicles From the Millenium Falcon to AT-AT - you are given the opportunity to master your favourite war machine in training missions and win the battle. Improving your skills by using a wide array of Star Wars vehicles is the key to success. Be careful, though- you will find yourself on the edge of your seat once you hop in the cockpit.
- Multiplayer Battles - take part in 9 different modes featuring from 8 to 40 players. Support or stop the AT-ATs assault. Dominate the sky in Fighter squadron mode or take a blast in the traditional team deathmatch. Fight for supremacy over five key points or defeat the hero. Team up to secure the valuable cargo boxes in ‘capture the flag’ mode at all costs.
- The 'real deal' Star Wars missions - the battles have been taken to a whole different level of excitement. What makes them unique are the sound effects and replicas that reflect 100% of the Star Wars universe authenticity.
Star Wars Battlefront for Origin platform is a digital product- no box delivery.
- ProcessorIntel i3 6300T
- Graphics2 GB VRAM - nVidia GeForce GTX 660 / AMD Radeon HD 7850
- Memory8 GB RAM
- Disk space40 GB HD
- System64-bit Windows 7 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10
- ProcessorIntel i5 6600
- Graphics4 GB VRAM - nVidia GeForce GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9 290
- Memory16 GB RAM
- Disk space40 GB HD
- System64-bit Windows 10
1. I bought a key by mistake (wrong platform / region / version or multiple copies) and didn’t use it. Can I get refund ?
- My key is invalid: If you see an error message indicating that your key may be invalid, please check for the following: Are you activating the product on the proper platform? Have you copied the key properly?
- My key is region locked: If you see an error message suggesting that your key code can’t be activated in your region, please make sure to check first if you purchased your key for the correct region (by checking the product page on uquid.com). Some of the products sold on Uquid.com have regional restrictions and can be activated only in certain regions or countries.
-My key has already been used:
If the error message suggests that your key code has been used already:
Log out of your account and log back in, then check your library again. If you tried to enter your key multiple times, it may be that you activated it already but didn’t see the game in your library yet; If the key you are trying to activate is for a DLC, it could be listed separately from the main game in your library. Make sure to check your library for DLCs or start the game to see if the code didn’t work already for you.
- My key has been revoked: If you receive an information that your key code has been deactivated by the developer of the game, please contact us immediately and let us know of what happened with your key.
Because of that, we recommend that you never close the checkout window in your browser or go back from a payment that is already being processed in Uquid checkout. Closing your browser window while your payment is still pending can cause issues with it and as a result interrupt delivery of your order – we wouldn’t want that to happen.
Double check the e-mail address that you entered in the shopping cart during your purchase
Check the status of your order in the "Orders history"
Make sure to check if you haven't perhaps purchased a pre-order
If you have checked all of the above and still couldn't find an e-mail regarding your purchase, please contact our support team by creating a ticket here