Song of Horror Complete Edition (PC) - Steam Key - EUROPE
Check country restrictions
Short Description :
A 3rd person fixed camera survival horror adventure Fear the Presence a mysterious entity you cannot fight stay alert hide breathe slowly Explore cursed places where unseen spirits and lost souls linger in a true horror story for the agesStoryThe...
- REGION: EUROPE
- PLATFORM: Steam
- RELEASE DATE: 2019-10-31
A 3rd person, fixed-camera survival horror adventure. Fear the Presence, a mysterious entity you cannot fight: stay alert, hide, breathe slowly... Explore cursed places where unseen spirits and lost souls linger in a true horror story for the ages.
The famed writer Sebastian P. Husher has gone missing, along with his entire family. Worried, his editor sent an assistant to his house in order to look for him – but he never came back... These disappearances spark a set of events that will soon reveal something dreadful: a nameless, dark entity known only as The Presence seems to be responsible.
An Unstoppable Entity
Song of Horror offers a truly dynamic terror experience: its antagonist, the supernatural entity known only as The Presence, is controlled by an advanced AI (Artificial Intelligence) that adapts to your actions and decisions. Experience unbearable fear as this otherworldly being responds to your way of playing and hunts you down in unexpected ways, offering a unique experience to every player and gameplay where tension builds up naturally instead of coming from scripted sequences.
13 Playable Characters
As a player, you will live this story through the eyes of a varied set of characters related to the story in their own way. Every character is different, and brings their unique point of view to the investigation, allowing them to approach clues and items differently.
Their actions and decisions will shape the world: some of them will know more or less of certain aspects of the story; some will be more effective against supernatural manifestations, but all of them can die if the Presence gets to them – and death is permanent. If they die, you will have to pick the story up with another one, and continue the investigation so their deaths are not in vain.
Explore The Scariest Places
A mysterious antique shop, a forgotten abbey, an abandoned mental hospital... Each location in Song of Horror is inspired by the classics of the genre. Explore and investigate these haunted places to gather clues and items that will help you solve challenging puzzles while enduring the agonizing tension of the game's atmosphere.
- Song of Horror
- Song of Horror Episode 5
- Song of Horror Episode 4
- Song of Horror Episode 3
- Song of Horror Episode 2
- Song of Horror Complete Nightmare Season Pass
- ProcessorIntel or AMD 64bit, 2.6 GHz.
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce 660 GTX, Radeon HD 7950 or similar
- Memory8 GB RAM
- Disk space22 GB available space
- SystemWindows 7, 8 or 10
- ProcessorIntel or AMD 64bit, 3.0 GHz.
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce 980 GTX, Radeon RX 580 or similar
- Memory12 GB RAM
- Disk space24 GB available space
- SystemWindows 10
1. I bought a key by mistake (wrong platform / region / version or multiple copies) and didn’t use it. Can I get refund ?
- My key is invalid: If you see an error message indicating that your key may be invalid, please check for the following: Are you activating the product on the proper platform? Have you copied the key properly?
- My key is region locked: If you see an error message suggesting that your key code can’t be activated in your region, please make sure to check first if you purchased your key for the correct region (by checking the product page on uquid.com). Some of the products sold on Uquid.com have regional restrictions and can be activated only in certain regions or countries.
-My key has already been used:
If the error message suggests that your key code has been used already:
Log out of your account and log back in, then check your library again. If you tried to enter your key multiple times, it may be that you activated it already but didn’t see the game in your library yet; If the key you are trying to activate is for a DLC, it could be listed separately from the main game in your library. Make sure to check your library for DLCs or start the game to see if the code didn’t work already for you.
- My key has been revoked: If you receive an information that your key code has been deactivated by the developer of the game, please contact us immediately and let us know of what happened with your key.
Because of that, we recommend that you never close the checkout window in your browser or go back from a payment that is already being processed in Uquid checkout. Closing your browser window while your payment is still pending can cause issues with it and as a result interrupt delivery of your order – we wouldn’t want that to happen.
Double check the e-mail address that you entered in the shopping cart during your purchase
Check the status of your order in the "Orders history"
Make sure to check if you haven't perhaps purchased a pre-order
If you have checked all of the above and still couldn't find an e-mail regarding your purchase, please contact our support team by creating a ticket here