Saints Row: Gat out of Hell + Devil's Workshop Pack Steam Key EUROPE
Check country restrictions
Short Description :
After the space faring antics of Saints Row IV many fans asked what we could do next the answer Shoot The Devil in the facePlay as either Johnny Gat or Kinzie Kensington as you tear apart Hell in a quest to save the leader of the Saints soul...
- REGION: EUROPE
- PLATFORM: Steam
- RELEASE DATE:
After the space faring antics of Saints Row IV, many fans asked what we could do next… the answer? Shoot The Devil in the face.
Play as either Johnny Gat or Kinzie Kensington as you tear apart Hell in a quest to save the leader of the Saints’ soul. Historical icons, old friends, older enemies, a talking gun, a full length musical number, and a whole lot of other shenanigans all await you in the open world standalone expansion playground that is Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell.
- Play as Johnny Gat or Kinzie Kensington – For the first time ever, play as the fan favorites Johnny Gat and Kinzie Kensington, alone or in 2-player online co-op.
- An Open World from Hell – Wage war against the Prince of Darkness through-out the 5 unique districts of hell any way you want: rescue allies, pick a fight with nightmarish Arch-Dukes, rob Satan’s soul processing plants… dozens of options await you in an all new city unlike any that’s been seen in Saints Row before.
- New Supernatural Powers –The acclaimed super powers of Saints Row 4 are back with a hellish twist - Soar through the air on fallen angel’s wings, summon devilish imps to attack your foes, and surround yourself in a divine aura that forces all to worship you.
- Outrageous Weapons – Put the 7 deadly sins to good use with an arsenal of underworld themed arms: fire exploding frogs at enemies, shoot swarms of locusts, and even deal destruction from afterlife’s most comfortable (and lethal) armchair.
- Kill Dex – We promise you can do it this time. Pinky swear.
- "Devil’s Workshop Pack” which includes the Shakespeare's Skull weapon and a Saints Wings skin for Gat that makes his wings glow purple instead of red. You will be able to freely change the wings’ red/purple look back and forth while in-game.
- ProcessorIntel Core 2 Quad Q6600 / AMD Athlon II x3
- GraphicsVIDIA GTX 260 / AMD Radeon HD 5800
- Memory4 GB RAM
- Disk space10 GB HD
- SystemWindows Vista
- ProcessorIntel i3 2100T / AMD Phenom II x4
- GraphicsNVIDIA GTX 560 / AMD Radeon HD 6800
- Memory4 GB RAM
- Disk space10 GB HD
- SystemWindows 7
German, Spanish, French, Italian, English
This product contains elements of
1. I bought a key by mistake (wrong platform / region / version or multiple copies) and didn’t use it. Can I get refund ?
- My key is invalid: If you see an error message indicating that your key may be invalid, please check for the following: Are you activating the product on the proper platform? Have you copied the key properly?
- My key is region locked: If you see an error message suggesting that your key code can’t be activated in your region, please make sure to check first if you purchased your key for the correct region (by checking the product page on uquid.com). Some of the products sold on Uquid.com have regional restrictions and can be activated only in certain regions or countries.
-My key has already been used:
If the error message suggests that your key code has been used already:
Log out of your account and log back in, then check your library again. If you tried to enter your key multiple times, it may be that you activated it already but didn’t see the game in your library yet; If the key you are trying to activate is for a DLC, it could be listed separately from the main game in your library. Make sure to check your library for DLCs or start the game to see if the code didn’t work already for you.
- My key has been revoked: If you receive an information that your key code has been deactivated by the developer of the game, please contact us immediately and let us know of what happened with your key.
Because of that, we recommend that you never close the checkout window in your browser or go back from a payment that is already being processed in Uquid checkout. Closing your browser window while your payment is still pending can cause issues with it and as a result interrupt delivery of your order – we wouldn’t want that to happen.
Double check the e-mail address that you entered in the shopping cart during your purchase
Check the status of your order in the "Orders history"
Make sure to check if you haven't perhaps purchased a pre-order
If you have checked all of the above and still couldn't find an e-mail regarding your purchase, please contact our support team by creating a ticket here