Override 2: Super Mech League (Xbox Series X/S) - Xbox Live Key - GLOBAL
Check country restrictions
Short Description :
Override 2 Super Mech League is gigantic robot brawler is Mech ing a super charged comeback in Override 2 Super Mech LeagueStory GameplaySeven years after the Xenotypes that invaded Earth have been eradicated the giant mechs that were once...
- REGION: GLOBAL
- PLATFORM: Xbox Live
- RELEASE DATE: 2020-12-22
Override 2: Super Mech League is gigantic robot brawler is Mech-ing a super-charged comeback in Override 2: Super Mech League!
Story & Gameplay
Seven years after the Xenotypes that invaded Earth have been eradicated, the giant mechs that were once the planet’s defenders are now their entertainers in global mech battle leagues. As a new pilot of these repurposed weapons of war, climb the ranks and represent your Club with a tuned-up roster of returning and new mechs, each with their own unique abilities, moves, and super-charged attacks. Override 2: Super Mech League is playable both in single player and multiplayer campaigns for up to 4 players locally and online in stages set all over the world.
Start as a new pilot and propel yourself through the ranks in a deep and robust Career Mode. Join Mech Leagues and earn reputation by competing in Arenas located across the globe. Duke it out with a tuned-up roster of returning robots and new mechs across various versus and co-op game modes of up to 4 players online and locally. Defeat your opponents using an arsenal of unique moves including super-charged ranged attacks, metal-busting combos, or an arena-shattering ultimate attack!
- Career Mode: Fight in Mech Leagues and soar to new heights, aiming to be the best mech pilot. Represent your Club and work together with its members to earn Influence and rewards!
- Ranked Rumbles: Two Mechs enter, one leaves. Battle through the competition and climb the ranks to become a legendary pilot.
- Mech Mania: 20 playable robots including brand-new mechs with unique abilities, skill sets, and Ultimate moves.
- Hazardous Arenas: Competitive fighting grounds that include dynamic elements such as geysers, lava pools, and platforms that encourage strategy and unexpected outcomes.
- Upgraded Game Modes: Pick your playstyle across match types including 1v1, 2v2, free-for-all and several games such as Xenoswarm, King of the Hill and more.
- Expansive Customizations: Unlock a slew of cosmetic items and attachments for your mech of choice in the Garage.
Warning! Works only in regions supported by Xbox Live. Full list HERE
- Disk space-
1. I bought a key by mistake (wrong platform / region / version or multiple copies) and didn’t use it. Can I get refund ?
- My key is invalid: If you see an error message indicating that your key may be invalid, please check for the following: Are you activating the product on the proper platform? Have you copied the key properly?
- My key is region locked: If you see an error message suggesting that your key code can’t be activated in your region, please make sure to check first if you purchased your key for the correct region (by checking the product page on uquid.com). Some of the products sold on Uquid.com have regional restrictions and can be activated only in certain regions or countries.
-My key has already been used:
If the error message suggests that your key code has been used already:
Log out of your account and log back in, then check your library again. If you tried to enter your key multiple times, it may be that you activated it already but didn’t see the game in your library yet; If the key you are trying to activate is for a DLC, it could be listed separately from the main game in your library. Make sure to check your library for DLCs or start the game to see if the code didn’t work already for you.
- My key has been revoked: If you receive an information that your key code has been deactivated by the developer of the game, please contact us immediately and let us know of what happened with your key.
Because of that, we recommend that you never close the checkout window in your browser or go back from a payment that is already being processed in Uquid checkout. Closing your browser window while your payment is still pending can cause issues with it and as a result interrupt delivery of your order – we wouldn’t want that to happen.
Double check the e-mail address that you entered in the shopping cart during your purchase
Check the status of your order in the "Orders history"
Make sure to check if you haven't perhaps purchased a pre-order
If you have checked all of the above and still couldn't find an e-mail regarding your purchase, please contact our support team by creating a ticket here