Monster Hunter Rise (Nintendo Switch) - Nintendo Key - EUROPE
Check country restrictions
Short Description :
Monster Hunter Rise is an action role playing game developed and published by Capcom and released for Nintendo Switch Its the latest title in the Monster Hunter series which focuses on the group of titular Hunters capturing and killing beasts in a...
- REGION: EUROPE
- PLATFORM: Nintendo
- RELEASE DATE: 2021-03-26
Monster Hunter Rise is an action role-playing game developed and published by Capcom and released for Nintendo Switch. It's the latest title in the Monster Hunter series, which focuses on the group of titular Hunters capturing and killing beasts in a fantastical world.
Rise's plot follows the protagonist, a nameless Hunter, who is tasked with helping their village prepare for the Rampage - a massive attack of berserk monsters. MHR features several new mechanics, the main of which is the horde/survival-like Rampage mode. The game was met with a positive critical reception. The reviewers praised the accessibility of the game and its action-packed gameplay.
The time of Rampage is nigh
MHR's story takes the player to the village of Kamura, where the protagonist has just been given the title of a full-fledged Hunter. As the village prepares for the prophesized Rampage - a cataclysmic event in which hordes of monsters become enraged and charge the village - the player's job is to help their people prepare for the upcoming battle. As the horde of monsters draws closer, mysterious signs begin to appear, causing the Hunter to doubt the true origin of the Rampage.
Monster-hunting with friends
Monster Hunter Rise's mechanics are similar to those of the previous installments of the series, with few tweaks introduced here and there. A new addition to the game is a new animal companion - a dog-like palamute. The player can customize their pet and use it throughout the game to assist in combat or as a mount, on which they can cover longer distances.
The game introduces a brand new mode, thematically connected to the plot. In Rampage mode, the players will test their skills against several monsters in survival-like battles. The mode features elements of tower defense, with the player able to prepare the village for the imminent monster attack by setting up siege weapons. During the battle, the player can issue commands to their NPC companions. MHR can be played both in a single-player mode or in local or online multiplayer.
Monster Hunter Rise was met with positive critical reception. The reviewers praised the game's improvements over its predecessors to make it more accessible to a wider player base. Many reviewers considered the game to be the easiest installment of the MH to play for beginners while remaining engaging and entertaining to the veterans of the series.
- Welcome to Kamura village - a place doomed to face the wrath of frenzied monsters.
- Prepare the supplies and ready the armaments against the upcoming horde.
- Explore the region riding your faithful palicos and palamutes
- Try your luck in survival against vicious monsters in the Rampage mode
- Hunt monsters with friends in co-op multiplayer mode
1. I bought a key by mistake (wrong platform / region / version or multiple copies) and didn’t use it. Can I get refund ?
- My key is invalid: If you see an error message indicating that your key may be invalid, please check for the following: Are you activating the product on the proper platform? Have you copied the key properly?
- My key is region locked: If you see an error message suggesting that your key code can’t be activated in your region, please make sure to check first if you purchased your key for the correct region (by checking the product page on uquid.com). Some of the products sold on Uquid.com have regional restrictions and can be activated only in certain regions or countries.
-My key has already been used:
If the error message suggests that your key code has been used already:
Log out of your account and log back in, then check your library again. If you tried to enter your key multiple times, it may be that you activated it already but didn’t see the game in your library yet; If the key you are trying to activate is for a DLC, it could be listed separately from the main game in your library. Make sure to check your library for DLCs or start the game to see if the code didn’t work already for you.
- My key has been revoked: If you receive an information that your key code has been deactivated by the developer of the game, please contact us immediately and let us know of what happened with your key.
Because of that, we recommend that you never close the checkout window in your browser or go back from a payment that is already being processed in Uquid checkout. Closing your browser window while your payment is still pending can cause issues with it and as a result interrupt delivery of your order – we wouldn’t want that to happen.
Double check the e-mail address that you entered in the shopping cart during your purchase
Check the status of your order in the "Orders history"
Make sure to check if you haven't perhaps purchased a pre-order
If you have checked all of the above and still couldn't find an e-mail regarding your purchase, please contact our support team by creating a ticket here