Kaspersky Total Security 2021 2 Devices 1 Year Kaspersky Key EUROPE
Check country restrictions
Short Description :
Kaspersky Total Security delivers a set of tools and utilities to keep your system in good condition It protects the computer against viruses and ransomware it takes care of potentially unwanted software and its also easy to set up and use Additionally...
- REGION: EUROPE
- PLATFORM: Other
- RELEASE DATE:
Kaspersky Total Security delivers a set of tools and utilities to keep your system in good condition. It protects the computer against viruses and ransomware, it takes care of potentially unwanted software, and it’s also easy to set up and use. Additionally, it can act as a password manager which will conveniently store all of your complicated passwords in one secure place. All of these features combined with the fact that software is lightweight and runs easy on CPU make it a solid choice if you are looking for a professional-grade antivirus for your system.
Professional Security and File Protection
Kaspersky brings a powerful tool designed to fight back digital threats. Total Security antivirus is capable of identifying potentially harmful code before it can do any serious damage to your system. With constant updates this software is able to quickly respond to any kind of malicious program, allowing you to use the computer in a more secure way. It also comes with file protection features which allow you to store a backup of your valuable data online. This way you can easily access the files even if the original ones became corrupted and unreadable, which could be caused either by faulty hard drive or by hacker activities.
Parental Control Features
If you have children then you probably know how hard it is to follow them online. It’s virtually impossible to track their activity which may lead to exposing them to the content inappropriate for a younger audience. With Total Security you have complete control over how they spend their time online. Content filter hides content you may want not to show them, while screen time manager allows setting how much time they are allowed to spend browsing the web. Additionally, antivirus features social network tracker and also a GPS child-locator which might come in handy when you decide to send the young one to a summer camp.
Online Banking and Shopping Protection
Engineers at Kaspersky are working hard to ensure your online transactions are safe. Antivirus protects your data and identity, which translates to minimizing the risk of losing money to hackers as much as possible. Total Security offers built-in browser which can be used instead of your default one whenever you need to make online payments. The browser is compatible with other popular browsers, including Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, meaning you can easily access all of your bookmarks and history within it. Bank-grade encryption and convenience at your fingertips.
Kaspersky Total Security not only keeps you safe from outside threats. It can also make it easier to manage all of your complicated passwords. It’s always a good idea to create a separate password for every account on every website you visit. This way whenever a database is leaked – and these leaks are more often than you may think – only one of your accounts will be compromised. However, remembering a completely different password for every website may be difficult, especially if you are an active user with dozens of accounts around the web. This is where Password Manager kicks in – let it store all of your passwords securely. Besides you, no one will have access to them. Now all you need to remember is one master password which gives access to the vault.
- Utilize file protection to create an online backup of your valuable files to easily retrieve them in case your hard drive crashes
- Parental controls make it easier to track your children activities and protect them from cyberthreats
- Compatible with both PC and mobile, including devices running on iOS and Android
- The password manager can be used to securely store all of your passwords in one place
- Powerful and efficient – the software does not negatively impact the performance of your computer
This product code extends the Kaspersky Total Security license for 2 devices by 1 year and is meant to be activated in the Europe region.
1. I bought a key by mistake (wrong platform / region / version or multiple copies) and didn’t use it. Can I get refund ?
- My key is invalid: If you see an error message indicating that your key may be invalid, please check for the following: Are you activating the product on the proper platform? Have you copied the key properly?
- My key is region locked: If you see an error message suggesting that your key code can’t be activated in your region, please make sure to check first if you purchased your key for the correct region (by checking the product page on uquid.com). Some of the products sold on Uquid.com have regional restrictions and can be activated only in certain regions or countries.
-My key has already been used:
If the error message suggests that your key code has been used already:
Log out of your account and log back in, then check your library again. If you tried to enter your key multiple times, it may be that you activated it already but didn’t see the game in your library yet; If the key you are trying to activate is for a DLC, it could be listed separately from the main game in your library. Make sure to check your library for DLCs or start the game to see if the code didn’t work already for you.
- My key has been revoked: If you receive an information that your key code has been deactivated by the developer of the game, please contact us immediately and let us know of what happened with your key.
Because of that, we recommend that you never close the checkout window in your browser or go back from a payment that is already being processed in Uquid checkout. Closing your browser window while your payment is still pending can cause issues with it and as a result interrupt delivery of your order – we wouldn’t want that to happen.
Double check the e-mail address that you entered in the shopping cart during your purchase
Check the status of your order in the "Orders history"
Make sure to check if you haven't perhaps purchased a pre-order
If you have checked all of the above and still couldn't find an e-mail regarding your purchase, please contact our support team by creating a ticket here