Jamestown+ - Steam - Key GLOBAL
Check country restrictions
Short Description :
Built from the ground up to be an exciting experience for players of all skill levels Jamestown is friendly to shoot em up newcomers while also offering the full throttle challenge that die hard fans of the genre craveSet on 17th century British...
- REGION: GLOBAL
- PLATFORM: Steam
- RELEASE DATE: 2019-12-12
Built from the ground up to be an exciting experience for players of all skill levels, Jamestown+ is friendly to shoot 'em up newcomers while also offering the full-throttle challenge that die-hard fans of the genre crave.
Set on 17th-century British colonial Mars, Jamestown+ is a neoclassical cooperative shoot-em-up for up to four players. Lush pixelart and an award-winning orchestral soundtrack immerse you in Raleigh’s battle to protect Britain’s last bastion: Jamestown colony. Jamestown+ features all the intensity, depth, and lovingly handcrafted pixels of a classic arcade shooter, with a modern twist: deeply-integrated cooperative gameplay.
Eight years in the making, this is the definitive expanded and remastered edition of the critically-acclaimed debut title from Final Form Games.
Fun for all:
Jamestown's wide array of difficulty levels gives newcomers an exciting way to get into the shoot 'em up genre while also offering experts the crisply-controlling intense action they crave.
Jamestown+ plays beautifully at any number of players - you'll only lose a credit when the whole team is destroyed at once, so you're always happy to have a bonus friend in on the action!
Play with up to four of literally any type of controller! Jamestown+'s controller detection & key rebinds let you and your friends get into the game with whatever you've got on hand. Four mice? Check. A mouse and three keyboards? Check. A Steam Controller, a DDR pad, a Rock Band guitar, and a Flightsim controller? Check, and also please send us a video of you doing this.
What do we mean by "+"?:
Two all-new, handcrafted levels set on Phobos & Deimos, the moons of Mars.
New ships: Brave the horrors of Mars with several powerful new ships and their unique loadouts, including Treason's powerful fusillades of homing missiles, Ghost's mighty close-range Excalibur and shadow double, and The Armada, three new configurable characters allow for 36 possible weapon loadouts, allowing players to craft their own playstyle.
Countless improvements large and small, including new background & enemy artwork, level layout adjustments, bullet pattern tweaks, and a completely scratch-built user interface.
The original soundtrack and sound effects have been carefully remastered for 5.1 surround sound, powered by the all-new Gorilla Audio engine.
- ProcessorIntel® Pentium™ 4 2.4 GHz or better
- GraphicsAny OpenGL 2.0 graphics card with 256MB+ video RAM and full GLSL support
- Memory512 MB RAM
- Disk space350 MB available space
- SystemMicrosoft® Windows® XP with SP2 / Vista / 7
- Otherdirectx: Version 9.0c
1. I bought a key by mistake (wrong platform / region / version or multiple copies) and didn’t use it. Can I get refund ?
- My key is invalid: If you see an error message indicating that your key may be invalid, please check for the following: Are you activating the product on the proper platform? Have you copied the key properly?
- My key is region locked: If you see an error message suggesting that your key code can’t be activated in your region, please make sure to check first if you purchased your key for the correct region (by checking the product page on uquid.com). Some of the products sold on Uquid.com have regional restrictions and can be activated only in certain regions or countries.
-My key has already been used:
If the error message suggests that your key code has been used already:
Log out of your account and log back in, then check your library again. If you tried to enter your key multiple times, it may be that you activated it already but didn’t see the game in your library yet; If the key you are trying to activate is for a DLC, it could be listed separately from the main game in your library. Make sure to check your library for DLCs or start the game to see if the code didn’t work already for you.
- My key has been revoked: If you receive an information that your key code has been deactivated by the developer of the game, please contact us immediately and let us know of what happened with your key.
Because of that, we recommend that you never close the checkout window in your browser or go back from a payment that is already being processed in Uquid checkout. Closing your browser window while your payment is still pending can cause issues with it and as a result interrupt delivery of your order – we wouldn’t want that to happen.
Double check the e-mail address that you entered in the shopping cart during your purchase
Check the status of your order in the "Orders history"
Make sure to check if you haven't perhaps purchased a pre-order
If you have checked all of the above and still couldn't find an e-mail regarding your purchase, please contact our support team by creating a ticket here