Home Behind 2 (PC) - Steam Gift - NORTH AMERICA
Check country restrictions
Short Description :
Home Behind 2 is a Roguelike RPG which takes place in Scaria a country engulfed in a civil war for 10 years Lead a patchwork group of revolutionary fighters into the depths of the governments territory as you struggle to overthrow a brutal authoritarian...
- REGION: NORTH AMERICA
- PLATFORM: Steam
- RELEASE DATE: 2021-01-22
Home Behind 2 is a Roguelike RPG which takes place in Scaria, a country engulfed in a civil war for 10 years. Lead a patchwork group of revolutionary fighters into the depths of the government's territory as you struggle to overthrow a brutal authoritarian regime!
In Home Behind 2, we travel 10 years in the past to Scaria, homeland of the protagonist from our previous story. Ruled by Akadullah, a brutal dictator, citizens of Scaria are beginning to call for liberation and revolution. As their voices grew louder, uprisings began spreading like wildfire across the country. Banan, a female college student studying abroad, has decided to return to her homeland to participate in the revolution. With help from Prince, an eclectic agent from the Norto Republic, and Haroun, the disgraced son of a tribal leader, will you be able to face the dangers of western Scaria? Can you evade capture by Akadullah's regime and lead a revolution? Scaria's fate rests upon your shoulders.
- Explore the randomly generated areas of western Scaria in this Roguelike RPG as you adventure, occupy enemy oil fields, and claim cities in the name of the Revolutionaries.
- A variety of unique terrains host hundreds of random events and buildings. Play to your team's strengths as you decide how to solve problems presented by your environment.
- Recruit and train dozens of guerilla fighters. Unlock 36 jobs, each with their own talents, stats, and battle skills, and assign your fighters to your team as you see fit.
- A strategic real-time combat system. Pause time to command your teammates at any time, or use tactics to deal devastating blows to your enemies.
- Random drops of weapons and armor. Hundreds of weapons spanning from World War II until the modern age await your discovery.
- Machine guns, flamethrowers, or rocket launchers - which will you mount on your vehicles as your travel deeper into Scaria and confront evermore dangerous mechanized enemies?
- Build and upgrade a camp for your Revolutionaries, allowing you to assign tactics, cook food, upgrade your technologies, and craft armor for your fighters.
- Learn about Scaria's epic history of war and revolution through a massive main campaign and a multitude of side missions.
- Processor1.6 GHz
- Memory4 GB RAM
- Disk space4 GB available space
- SystemWindows XP/Vista/Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32bit/64bit)
1. I bought a key by mistake (wrong platform / region / version or multiple copies) and didn’t use it. Can I get refund ?
- My key is invalid: If you see an error message indicating that your key may be invalid, please check for the following: Are you activating the product on the proper platform? Have you copied the key properly?
- My key is region locked: If you see an error message suggesting that your key code can’t be activated in your region, please make sure to check first if you purchased your key for the correct region (by checking the product page on uquid.com). Some of the products sold on Uquid.com have regional restrictions and can be activated only in certain regions or countries.
-My key has already been used:
If the error message suggests that your key code has been used already:
Log out of your account and log back in, then check your library again. If you tried to enter your key multiple times, it may be that you activated it already but didn’t see the game in your library yet; If the key you are trying to activate is for a DLC, it could be listed separately from the main game in your library. Make sure to check your library for DLCs or start the game to see if the code didn’t work already for you.
- My key has been revoked: If you receive an information that your key code has been deactivated by the developer of the game, please contact us immediately and let us know of what happened with your key.
Because of that, we recommend that you never close the checkout window in your browser or go back from a payment that is already being processed in Uquid checkout. Closing your browser window while your payment is still pending can cause issues with it and as a result interrupt delivery of your order – we wouldn’t want that to happen.
Double check the e-mail address that you entered in the shopping cart during your purchase
Check the status of your order in the "Orders history"
Make sure to check if you haven't perhaps purchased a pre-order
If you have checked all of the above and still couldn't find an e-mail regarding your purchase, please contact our support team by creating a ticket here