Dead Ground:Arena Steam Key GLOBALCAN ACTIVATE IN: United States of America
Check country restrictions
Short Description :
Dead GroundArena is the action packed arena mode of the upcoming FPS VR game Dead GroundZPlayers take on the role as a secret agent of Blackrain for which they go on diverse challenging missions To fulfill their mission goal players can choose from...
- PLATFORM: Steam
- DEVERLOPER: VRillAR
- PUBLISHER: VRillAR
- RELEASE DATE: 2018-04-13
Dead Ground:Arena is the action packed arena mode of the upcoming FPS VR game Dead GroundZ.
Players take on the role as a secret agent of Blackrain, for which they go on diverse challenging missions.
To fulfill their mission goal, players can choose from 20 different types of weapons to defeat a range of 30 different creatures, that are hungry for their blood and flesh.
Missions range from protecting persons of interest to surviving waves of enemies in a small area.
Dead Ground:Arena supports movement via teleport by using the VR controller or direct movement by the player and comes with a variety of graphic settings to fit the needs for each player and provide a seamless immersive experience.
Players can choose from different difficulty setting - after completing the normal mode, a more challenging experience awaits with the veteran mode.
- ProcessorIntel i-5 4590 equivalent
- GraphicsGTX 970
- Memory8 GB RAM
- Disk space4 GB available space
- SystemWindow 7 64bit
1. I bought a key by mistake (wrong platform / region / version or multiple copies) and didn’t use it. Can I get refund ?
- My key is invalid: If you see an error message indicating that your key may be invalid, please check for the following: Are you activating the product on the proper platform? Have you copied the key properly?
- My key is region locked: If you see an error message suggesting that your key code can’t be activated in your region, please make sure to check first if you purchased your key for the correct region (by checking the product page on uquid.com). Some of the products sold on Uquid.com have regional restrictions and can be activated only in certain regions or countries.
-My key has already been used:
If the error message suggests that your key code has been used already:
Log out of your account and log back in, then check your library again. If you tried to enter your key multiple times, it may be that you activated it already but didn’t see the game in your library yet; If the key you are trying to activate is for a DLC, it could be listed separately from the main game in your library. Make sure to check your library for DLCs or start the game to see if the code didn’t work already for you.
- My key has been revoked: If you receive an information that your key code has been deactivated by the developer of the game, please contact us immediately and let us know of what happened with your key.
Because of that, we recommend that you never close the checkout window in your browser or go back from a payment that is already being processed in Uquid checkout. Closing your browser window while your payment is still pending can cause issues with it and as a result interrupt delivery of your order – we wouldn’t want that to happen.
Double check the e-mail address that you entered in the shopping cart during your purchase
Check the status of your order in the "Orders history"
Make sure to check if you haven't perhaps purchased a pre-order
If you have checked all of the above and still couldn't find an e-mail regarding your purchase, please contact our support team by creating a ticket here