Days Gone (PC) - Steam Key - RU/CIS
Check country restrictions
Short Description :
Days Gone is an open world action adventuresurvival horror game developed by Bend Studio the developers behind the classic Syphon Filter series and Uncharted Golden Abyss In the game the player will face the terrors of a post apocalyptic Pacific...
- REGION: RU/CIS
- PLATFORM: Steam
- RELEASE DATE: 2021-05-18
Days Gone is an open-world action-adventure/survival horror game developed by Bend Studio - the developers behind the classic Syphon Filter series and Uncharted: Golden Abyss. In the game, the player will face the terrors of a post-apocalyptic Pacific Northwest after a global pandemic turns most of the Earth's population into violent, zombie-like creatures. The player controls Deacon St. John, a former soldier-turned-drifter/mercenary. Throughout the game, Deacon will encounter various characters, both friendly and hostile. Gameplay features focus on exploration and combat, both open and stealth. The game was met with a solid reception, with critics praising the game's enemy and survival mechanics.
In 2017, a mysterious virus has turned a large portion of Earth's populace into mindless, aggressive monsters called "Freakers." As the nation collapsed, various factions took over swaths of land, imposing their own rules. Living outside these self-made governments are drifters - mercenaries and bounty hunters who stay out of sight of the powers-that-be. One of them is Deacon St. John, an ex-military who travels the roads of the Pacific Northwest, trying to survive in a hostile environment. When he learns that his wife Sarah, long presumed to be dead, might still be alive, he embarks on a journey to reunite with her.
Open-world survival gameplay
The action of DG is set in the Pacific Northwest - the region of the United States known for its forests and mountainous areas. The player will get to explore most of it, thanks to the open-world mechanics of the game. Exploring abandoned houses and other locations, the player will find various resources necessary for survival in the harsh environment. Using said resources, the player will be able to craft items or repair weapons. The player's given a choice to use either melee weapons or several types of firearms. They can also use explosives such as Molotovs and proximity bombs.
Man's best friend
The world of Days Gone is vast, and traversing it on foot would be a tall order even for an experienced survivor like Deacon. This is why the player travels around the map on the motorcycle. The machine, much like other elements of St. John's equipment, can be upgraded with found resources. This allows the player to increase its durability and maneuverability, among others. The motorcycle also serves as an inventory where the player can keep all necessary items.
An important feature of Days Gone are its enemies. Freakers are aggressive and violent, often moving in massive hordes. They are divided into several categories based on their speed and strength. Freakers behave differently during the day than during the night when they become more aggressive and chase the player in groups. Other than the Freakers, the player will encounter human enemies - other drifters, mercenaries, local militias, and leftovers of the military. The player can choose how to approach encounters with these enemies - go in guns blazing or deal with them silently through stealth.
Days Gone was met with a mostly positive reception from the critics. Reviews praised the diverse combat gameplay of the game, which incorporated stealth and open combat in equal measure. The enemy mechanics, especially the zombie hordes and different behaviors of the Freakers during the night and day, were also noted. Another feature praised by the critics was the survival aspect, which forced the players to carefully consider spending limited resources.
Days Gone won several awards, including the 2019 Golden Joystick Award for Best Storytelling,
- Explore the open world of the Pacific Northwest, beautiful and dangerous at the same time.
- Experience the combination of stealth and open combat as Deacon St. John, an experienced survivor, searching for his wife in the post-apocalyptic world.
- Face the Freakers, violent, zombie-like creatures, who will hunt you down in massive hordes.
- Upgrade the motorcycle, your main mode of transportation, to improve your chances of outrunning the enemy.
- Find resources and craft items that will help you survive in the hostile environment.
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-2500K@3.3GHz or AMD FX firstname.lastname@example.orgGHz
- GraphicsNvidia GeForce GTX 780 (3 GB) or AMD Radeon R9 290 (4 GB)
- Memory8 GB RAM
- Disk space70 GB available space
- SystemWindows 10 64-bits
- OtherThough not required, SSD for storage and 16 GB of memory is recommended
- ProcessorNvidia GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB) or AMD Radeon RX 580 (8 GB)
- GraphicsIntel Core i7-4770K@3.5GHz or Ryzen 5 1500X@3.5GHz
- Memory16 GB RAM
- Disk space70 GB available space
- SystemWindows 10 64-bits
1. I bought a key by mistake (wrong platform / region / version or multiple copies) and didn’t use it. Can I get refund ?
- My key is invalid: If you see an error message indicating that your key may be invalid, please check for the following: Are you activating the product on the proper platform? Have you copied the key properly?
- My key is region locked: If you see an error message suggesting that your key code can’t be activated in your region, please make sure to check first if you purchased your key for the correct region (by checking the product page on uquid.com). Some of the products sold on Uquid.com have regional restrictions and can be activated only in certain regions or countries.
-My key has already been used:
If the error message suggests that your key code has been used already:
Log out of your account and log back in, then check your library again. If you tried to enter your key multiple times, it may be that you activated it already but didn’t see the game in your library yet; If the key you are trying to activate is for a DLC, it could be listed separately from the main game in your library. Make sure to check your library for DLCs or start the game to see if the code didn’t work already for you.
- My key has been revoked: If you receive an information that your key code has been deactivated by the developer of the game, please contact us immediately and let us know of what happened with your key.
Because of that, we recommend that you never close the checkout window in your browser or go back from a payment that is already being processed in Uquid checkout. Closing your browser window while your payment is still pending can cause issues with it and as a result interrupt delivery of your order – we wouldn’t want that to happen.
Double check the e-mail address that you entered in the shopping cart during your purchase
Check the status of your order in the "Orders history"
Make sure to check if you haven't perhaps purchased a pre-order
If you have checked all of the above and still couldn't find an e-mail regarding your purchase, please contact our support team by creating a ticket here