Cloudpunk - City of Ghosts (PC) - Steam Key - GLOBAL
Check country restrictions
Short Description :
In Cloudpunk City of Ghosts you play as both Rania and new character Hayse in a more dangerous more tense city of Nivalis As Rania attracts the unwelcome attention of the massive delivery corporation Curzona she must also evade a secret society...
- REGION: GLOBAL
- PLATFORM: Steam
- RELEASE DATE: 2021-05-25
In Cloudpunk - City of Ghosts, you play as both Rania and new character Hayse in a more dangerous, more tense city of Nivalis. As Rania attracts the unwelcome attention of the massive delivery corporation Curzona, she must also evade a secret society of AI worshipping zealots.
Her night gets even worse when the Debt Corps finally track her down, and Rania finds herself trying to outrun her past as well as a homicidal, chimeric cyborg. Meanwhile, drunken gambler Hayse tries to clear his debt before morning, but with an appetite for self-destruction and a bumbling CorpSec android for company, the odds aren’t in his favour. In this direct sequel to Cloudpunk, we see Nivalis through eyes old and new as two stories intersect, and the fate of Rania, Hayse, Camus, CORA and the city itself will be in the hands of you, the player.
- Return to the city of Nivalis to explore new areas and meet new characters.
- Play through a brand new, fully-voiced campaign as long and as compelling as the base game.
- Compete in street races and fully customize every aspect of your HOVA to craft the perfect racing vehicle.
- Experience multiple endings based on choices made throughout Cloudpunk and City of Ghosts that will change the city and the characters living in it forever.
- Play as multiple characters including Rania, Hayse and more as you embark on a more ambitious, more dramatic campaign.
To launch the DLC, please launch Cloudpunk through your library and not via the Windows shortcut. If you own the DLC, Steam will then display a small launch dialog where you can decided whether to launch Cloudpunk or City of Ghosts.
- ProcessorAMD / Intel CPU (AMD FX-4300 or Intel i3-4130 or newer)
- GraphicsAMD / NVIDIA dedicated graphics card, with at least 2GB of dedicated VRAM and Shader Model 5.1 support (AMD R9 285 and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 or newer)
- Memory8 GB RAM
- Disk space7 GB available space
- SystemWindows 7/10 (64 bit)
- ProcessorAMD / Intel CPU (AMD Ryzen 3 1300x or Intel i7-930 or newer)
- GraphicsAMD / NVIDIA dedicated graphics card, with 6GB of dedicated VRAM and Shader Model 6.0/6.1 support (i.e. AMD RX 580 8GB and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or newer)
- Memory16 GB RAM
- Disk space7 GB available space
- SystemWindows 10 (64 bit)
1. I bought a key by mistake (wrong platform / region / version or multiple copies) and didn’t use it. Can I get refund ?
- My key is invalid: If you see an error message indicating that your key may be invalid, please check for the following: Are you activating the product on the proper platform? Have you copied the key properly?
- My key is region locked: If you see an error message suggesting that your key code can’t be activated in your region, please make sure to check first if you purchased your key for the correct region (by checking the product page on uquid.com). Some of the products sold on Uquid.com have regional restrictions and can be activated only in certain regions or countries.
-My key has already been used:
If the error message suggests that your key code has been used already:
Log out of your account and log back in, then check your library again. If you tried to enter your key multiple times, it may be that you activated it already but didn’t see the game in your library yet; If the key you are trying to activate is for a DLC, it could be listed separately from the main game in your library. Make sure to check your library for DLCs or start the game to see if the code didn’t work already for you.
- My key has been revoked: If you receive an information that your key code has been deactivated by the developer of the game, please contact us immediately and let us know of what happened with your key.
Because of that, we recommend that you never close the checkout window in your browser or go back from a payment that is already being processed in Uquid checkout. Closing your browser window while your payment is still pending can cause issues with it and as a result interrupt delivery of your order – we wouldn’t want that to happen.
Double check the e-mail address that you entered in the shopping cart during your purchase
Check the status of your order in the "Orders history"
Make sure to check if you haven't perhaps purchased a pre-order
If you have checked all of the above and still couldn't find an e-mail regarding your purchase, please contact our support team by creating a ticket here