Castle Chaos Steam Key GLOBALCAN ACTIVATE IN: United States of America
Check country restrictions
Short Description :
Castle Chaos is a fast paced local multiplayer game for 1 to 4 players inspired by the old classic game Rampart Build castles with tetris like shapes and shoot cannons to destroy your opponents castles Available for PC Mac and LinuxKey features...
- PLATFORM: Steam
- DEVERLOPER: Odd Comet Games
- PUBLISHER: Odd Comet Games
- RELEASE DATE: 2015-12-08
Castle Chaos is a fast paced local multiplayer game for 1 to 4 players inspired by the old classic game "Rampart". Build castles with tetris-like shapes and shoot cannons to destroy your opponents' castles. Available for PC, Mac and Linux.
- Random generated maps depending on number of players
- Lots of settings to customize your matches, from nr of castles,
cannons to bushes and cloud density
- Choose to play against human or AI opponents or mix
- Many different puzzle shapes to drive you crazy when building your castles
- Annoying gnomes planting bushes everywhere, but thankfully shootable
- Play as a gnome! Repair your castle while trying to avoid your
opponents' suspicions by acting gnome-like.
- Play on gamepad, keyboard or all on the same keyboard for extra chaotic fun with your friends
- ProcessorIntel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 (K8) 2.6 GHz
- Graphics(Integrated): Intel HD Graphics or AMD/ATI Radeon HD Graphics with OpenGL 2.1
- Memory2 GB RAM
- Disk space100 MB
- SystemWindows XP
- ProcessorIntel Core i3 or AMD Athlon II (K10) 2.8 GHz
- GraphicsGeForce 2xx Series or AMD Radeon HD 5xxx Series (Excluding Integrated Chipsets) with OpenGL 3.3
- Memory4 GB RAM
- Disk space100 MB
- SystemWindows 7
1. I bought a key by mistake (wrong platform / region / version or multiple copies) and didn’t use it. Can I get refund ?
- My key is invalid: If you see an error message indicating that your key may be invalid, please check for the following: Are you activating the product on the proper platform? Have you copied the key properly?
- My key is region locked: If you see an error message suggesting that your key code can’t be activated in your region, please make sure to check first if you purchased your key for the correct region (by checking the product page on uquid.com). Some of the products sold on Uquid.com have regional restrictions and can be activated only in certain regions or countries.
-My key has already been used:
If the error message suggests that your key code has been used already:
Log out of your account and log back in, then check your library again. If you tried to enter your key multiple times, it may be that you activated it already but didn’t see the game in your library yet; If the key you are trying to activate is for a DLC, it could be listed separately from the main game in your library. Make sure to check your library for DLCs or start the game to see if the code didn’t work already for you.
- My key has been revoked: If you receive an information that your key code has been deactivated by the developer of the game, please contact us immediately and let us know of what happened with your key.
Because of that, we recommend that you never close the checkout window in your browser or go back from a payment that is already being processed in Uquid checkout. Closing your browser window while your payment is still pending can cause issues with it and as a result interrupt delivery of your order – we wouldn’t want that to happen.
Double check the e-mail address that you entered in the shopping cart during your purchase
Check the status of your order in the "Orders history"
Make sure to check if you haven't perhaps purchased a pre-order
If you have checked all of the above and still couldn't find an e-mail regarding your purchase, please contact our support team by creating a ticket here